We are in GA. We arrived last night. I have a knack for coming in when my friends are in labor. The first time that we returned to GA in 2006, my bff was in labor with her twins. I literally went straight from the airport to the hospital, just in time to hear of the first baby being born. Yesterday, my dear friend, Kara was in labor with her first baby. She had him about 2 hours after we arrived. I did not go to the hospital for this one because I desperately needed to rest. But I did sneak up there today and I am totally smitten with Daniel Benjamin Williams, weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. I'd post a picture but I left the camera in the car. Blame it on that pregnancy-amnesia.
Anyway. That's all.
Anyway. That's all.
1 comment:
I'm not sure how long you are in town... but let me know if you want to meet up or have a play date w/ the kids... Rebekah N will know how to reach me (other then FaceBook ; ))
Post a Comment