Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Rare Moment...



Our 2 oldest w/ the Lee's 2 oldest.

It is a very rare thing when you can get all of the kids to look at the camera, smile, and not be silly. This picture truly shows how much they all love each other.

And yes, our son is wearing a wrist band. It was mine from when I worked out at Gold's Gym in the States. He found them and thinks they are really cool. I dunno.

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Thats a really good picture of them. You should frame it and put it out. :)

Anonymous said...

shiloh is a cool kid and he knows what all the cool kids wear... they wear those wristbands and those bracelets that look like the big rubberbands that you would find on broccoli...

Garrett said...

What a great picture, you're right that is so rare to get them all smiling! That's a ''framer''! I'm so sorry to hear about your blood pressure. I'm glad to know you are coming home and will have support. I do not know how people do it without Grandparents, I am so spoiled. I know this will be good for you. The pics of Isreal are so precious! He and Livie would be major trouble together!!! Love, Garrett

 
Designed by Lena