Monday, January 26, 2009

Revelation...

I've always heard about how when you eat healthfully you feel better. Since returning to Mexico, we have been eating much better. Fast food isn't as easy to get here as it is in the States. It's easier to just go out on the street when the produce truck comes by and buy fresh veggies and fruits. Well, yesterday we had a different diet day. Our friends, the Pricer's, came over and they brought with them a family that is interning with them. We had pizza for lunch with soft drinks. For dinner, I was just in a "whatever" mood that I ate left-over chili and had Fanta to drink. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck. Of all the days, our first day back to school with the kids. I now know that to be true...eat healthfully, feel great; eat crappy, feel crappy. I think I'll go have some fresh pineapple now.

4 comments:

The Shindels said...

Hello. I just wanted to let you know, in case you haven't subscribed to the comments, I responded to your comment here. Blessings. Annie

http://ladyofvirtue.blogspot.com/2009/01/silence-lies.html

Debbie said...

Wow. I guess that is proof. But I can't give up pizza!

Valarie Lea said...

Mmmmm fresh pineapple :)

Anonymous said...

Do they make healthy pizzas and Mac & Cheese?

 
Designed by Lena