We are leaving GA at 8 a.m. We have every inch of spare space loaded with something. We will feel relief when we get to Laredo and get the stuff into our trailer.
Last night we had dinner with our friends, Jason & Brandi. We met them when they came on a short-term missions trip to Guad. We became instant friends and we really love them. It is always so great when you get to see friends that you only have the chance to see maybe once a year. Sometimes it is tough because we build such strong relationships with people and then we all move to different parts of the world. Jason & Brandi are now raising support to go to Thailand. I wish that it was Mexico, but Thailand needs Jesus, too :-). They will be great in Thailand, along with all of the other people that are serving there.
Our oldest had the chance to go to a Monster Truck Jam last night. He loved it. I will try to post some video or pictures of it. I will also try to post video from Montana. We have several and they're fun.
Going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where ever you are right now be careful. :)
Oh, next time your coming this way let me know... I 'd love to meet you!! Be safe!!!
"Drive careful! Use your road rage if you need it!" ~Tim Hawkins~
Post a Comment