Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kid update...

I'm posting this picture to show you an updated picture of our oldest. Please try not to get distracted by the big, chocolate Coke bottle.


By the way, that thing has been devoured. I had to take a picture of it before it was destroyed.

I know...you're completely falling in love with him. It's OK. He's adorable.

6 comments:

Lora said...

so cute!!! i could just eat that little baby up! he's adorable! you are blessed.

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E them all (and you and d too of course!)

Anonymous said...

seriously?!! i am in hiram all the time...and i would go the extra couple of miles for some delicious panera.... i shall look it up!!! :)

AtlantaMama said...

SO cute!! Love these pictures. The baby is looking older now. But each phase is fun. I'm excited to hear that you know Haley. How do you know Bekah? From school or church?

Valarie Lea said...

Awwww just want to kiss those cheeks!!! So how are YOU feeling??

Debbie said...

They are all adorable:)

 
Designed by Lena