Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm dang tired...

Christmas. Tons of gifts. Not a lot of room. I'm ready to be back in Mexico, in my house, in my bed. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...I'm going to Yellowstone on Monday and I've loved Christmas time in the States.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Please be anticipating some awesome, snow-filled pictures. We are flying to Colorado and then driving to Yellowstone. Ooooh...mental note...clear camera card to make room for tons o'pictures :-).

Wood family Christmas is tomorrow night. That will be the last of our family Christmas festivities. How sad. I miss the Christmas music on the radio. I miss watching my kids being blessed with presents. They are loving it!!! I am loving it!!!

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I am still available to hide in the luggage :)

Have a great time!!

Unknown said...

Hey Val, Are you and all the kids flying to CO and driving or is it just you and the hubby? I've been to yellowstone and it's aWESOME! Beth and I went on a road trip when she graduated from college. Have fun!!!

 
Designed by Lena