Friday, November 7, 2008

So I guess I should update...

We are in Georgia! We surprised our families and came in early. The only ones that knew that we were coming were my Grandparents in TX. Which speaking of, my Granny in TX is hilarious! We were talking about "Dancing with the Stars". She told me that Cloris Leachman had just been kicked off. To which she added, "It's about time. Her partner was practically dragging her across the stage, anyway". Stinkin' hilarious. This is also coming from the same lady that plays tennis and has one the tournament in her community 2 times this year.

Since we've been here we've already seen "Fireproof" and we are going to see "Madagascar 2" with the kids today, first showing. I also took a couple of dance classes last night at the dance studio that is in our church. My body just doesn't get off of the ground like it used to, but it was so much fun! I had a blast! It was also the first time that me and my bestest have ever taken a class together. I know now what I'm doing every Thursday night for the rest of our time here.

I love the cold weather. It feels so great. Our oldest is going hunting for the first time this weekend. I'm hanging with my Mom tomorrow. I've got people to call and people to see.

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Yea!!!!!!! I had a feeling you were already here. :)

 
Designed by Lena