Friday, November 14, 2008

18 hours folks...

In approximately 18 hours I will be meeting Valarie face to face. I talked with her on the phone yesterday. She informed me that Syd has called dibs on the baby already. I love it. Can you tell that I'm looking forward to it just a little bit???
****************************************************
Yesterday we had a shin-dig at Derrick's Granny's house. Derrick took the kids on along. I drove over there about an hour later. When I arrived Derrick informed me that the mobile fell on our baby's head when he was in the pack-n-play. It cut his eye. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's red and swollen.
He is like is sister. When he doesn't feel good he just wants to cuddle. He's usually all over the place. He stayed in his Daddy's arms for a good 20 minutes or so.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Poor little man... LOVE those long curls!!!!

Valarie Lea said...

I just can not wait to see ya'll!! Actually you may be on your way here already. :)

Melinda said...

Oh my -- made me ache to see his eye. I know it's not serious but I know it had to hurt.

 
Designed by Lena