To enter the park you have to pay a fee, even if you aren't riding any rides. Becky & I had basic admission and D, Chuck, and the 2 older kids had the first package deal which was pretty much kid rides.
When we walked in we see that no one is there to run any of the rides and all of the workers were painting the rails around the rides. We began wondering why they charged us admission if they knew that we couldn't ride any rides. So Derrick found someone that worked there and she said that she would get a manager to come and talk to us.
We sat waiting for a few minutes and no one came. We decided to leave. As we are walking out the lady sees us and directs us to the manager. He takes us to the area of the kid rides. He asked what they wanted to ride. First up, the carousel. He gets some workers to stop what they were doing to run the ride.
The manager guy followed us around for a few rides. Other people at the park started to catch on and followed us around. After about 3 rides he got another employee to take us around the park. Becky & I sat in a covered area talking while the guys and the 2 older kids were escorted around. It was fabulous!

Chuck & the kids seeing if they are tall enough to ride :-).

In front of Selva Magica.

This picture was taken while we were waiting on someone to come and talk to us. Do we look thrilled?

Abi loved this ride.

D & his boy on the pirate ship.
There are more pics that I may post later. But it only lets me do 5 at a time and that's all I'm doing for now.
The kids are going to bed and I'm getting off of the computer.
2 comments:
Ilove how the theme park looks like a Mexican restaurant. Do you know what I mean? I mean of course it does b/c it's Mexico, but I always thought that it wouldn't like that.. like we decorate more extreme. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining myself.... I hope doesn't sound insulting.
You need to use Windows Live Writer! It will change your blogging forever. Pictures are so much easier to load with it. :) Did you get Abi's hair cut, or is just pulled back a bit?
Post a Comment