
Flashback to Sarah & me at Green Gables on Prince Edward Island. We are becoming world travelers together :-).
As I am speaking canons &/or fireworks are going off. It's 11 a.m. Tuesday is Mexico's Independence Day and it is a huge celebration around here. Come late Monday night and early Tuesday morning I'm sure we will hear fireworks & canons every hour. There are Mexican flags flying every where and vendors are selling Mexican merchandise at every street corner. Yesterday I saw some cute red & green chili pepper toys with sombreros. I almost bought some but I hesitated.
I need to do some laundry, cleaning, lunch and whatever else to prepare for their arrival. I'm so excited that I will be working off of adrenaline seeing as I still got a crappy night's sleep. Even though Israel wakes me up at night I am full of love & joy as I hold him while he's falling back asleep. I will remember these moments for the rest of my life :-).
1 comment:
I hope they get there safely and that ya'll have a wonderful time :)
Post a Comment