
It started raining as we were driving downtown to take in the pre-Independence Day festivities. So we detoured and visited the Bible school. This is Sarah, the kids minus Austin & myself having a snack.

We finally made it downtown and took them to the Cathedral. This is Keith (whose first name is Gregory) posing with a statue of St. Gregory.

This is a mannequin of a little girl, but those are her real hands. She is a saint. Many people pray to her and leave pictures of the kids believing that she will heal them.

The kids were having fun splashing around outside.

Sarah & I being silly which is us really being ourselves. Which takes me back to another memory...

Us in 1999...pre-marriage, pre-children, and pre-post-pregnancy figures. What fun times we have had together.
That night we took them to dinner at Garibaldi's. It's in the Guiness Book of World Records as being the fastest serving or something like that. You usually get your food before you get your drinks. Everybody that we take there L-O-V-E-S it. It is such good food. We take everybody that visits us there. So if you plan of visiting us, plan on eating there.

The boys sucking on limes.

Jude quickly learned that he doesn't like radishes.

These chips & beans are starters and the rest are garnishes for your meal.
2 comments:
That mannaquin sorta creeps me out. :[
The food looks awesome though. Ok I am hungry now, I think I will get something to eat. :)
Her real hands??? How old are they? I don't think I get it.. her real hands? Are they mummified? Am I not understanding this correctly? I mean that sounds sorta gross....
Okay, other than my fascination with the hands.. great pictures!! I can't believe you've had 3 kids.. you look great!
Post a Comment