Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are in GA...

We arrived last night in GA! Most people thought that we weren't coming until today. So it was nice to surprise people, especially my "Anne". We had a wonderful time at church. Our baby made the rounds and I'm not too sure that he knew what hit him. It's fun & different at the same time to go to church and see so many new people.

Now I am at my Mom's house. Me and the kids CRASHED a couple of hours ago. The kids are still napping. It was a long day yesterday. I'll explain later. Just giving a quick update. OH, and I've eaten Chick-fil-A, had a Cherry Coke, and seen family & Sarah!

4 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Oh I am so glad y'all made it in ok! I know you are having a wonderful time. :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! Eat a chick-fil-a for me too! (they don't have them up here either!) MAke sure it's the fried one and not the healthy grilled one!

Jen said...

What??? Call me!

Heather said...

Hope you guys are having fun!

 
Designed by Lena