Saturday, August 9, 2008

Prayer...

I'm sure that most of you have read about our many adventures with Scott & Melody on this blog. They are very dear friends and I consider Melody a sister. Yesterday they found out that Scott's sister-in-law, Lisa, has an inoperable brain tumor. She has already overcome breast cancer, and now this. She is like us...31 years old with 3 kids, ages 5, 3, and 1. Please be praying for Lisa, her husband and their kids. The doctors have given her a few months, but as we all know, doctors really can't give you anything. Only God can. We are praying for a complete and total healing in this beautiful lady who is a wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, niece, and friend. Even if you just pray as your reading this it all helps. And if the Lord lays Lisa on your heart in the future, even better. Pray, pray, pray!!! Thanks.

2 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Wow. I will definetly pray for her and for Melody and Scott.

Heather said...

Wow ... this is on our prayer list!

 
Designed by Lena