Monday, August 18, 2008

The fun has begun...



With Auntie Christy! She loves babies, especially her nephews & niece.




Aunt Katie and her cuddle-bug.




What's up with his karate kicks? Anyway...he's having a blast!




There's no better way to enjoy the Georgia heat than with a swimming pool.




Three giggling girls! They laughed so much today. I can't wait to see them when they are teenagers.


Mary, I DID enjoy some CFA...all fried and all super-sized!! I'll go on a diet when I get back to Mexico. For right now I'm enjoying the grub.

Something that I've learned since being here. They keep formula under lock & key at the store. Our baby gets a bottle of 1/2 breastmilk and 1/2 formula at night. We had the darndest time finding formula and D just happened to see a sign that it was at customer service. How interesting and sad all at the same time.

I plan on going to Target tonight! Can I get a "what, what"? Repeat this..."must have self-control, must have self-control..."

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

So how did the Target trip go?? I am so glad yall are having a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo did you go bananas in target? Pls tell me you splurged a little bit for yourself! I also walk out of there with some silly beauty item that I only use once... like a microdermrasion kit for my feet.

tillisfam5 said...

How was the self control exercise in Target? I tell you it is tough!

 
Designed by Lena