Thursday, August 14, 2008

From My Anne...

My Anne (SarahBeth) sent this to me via email and I decided to do it via blog.


Four Things About Me:

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
3rd level laundry room, Superama (kinda like Wal-Mart), the Lee's house, Oxxo (kinda like QT)

B) FOUR PEOPLE THAT EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
Mom, SarahBeth, Carrie Pruett, Facebook

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
(see post below) Quiznos, Chick-fil-A, Pizza, My father-in-law's steaks

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
In Georgia, Hawaii, Paris, Prince Edward Island

E) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
This is a retarded question. Oh the pressure that can be put on people to respond. And then what if they don't respond, then you feel like a boob for thinking that your friends would respond but didn't.

F) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
"Anne" Trilogy, Groundhog Day (no pun intended), Pirates of the Caribbean, About a Boy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the fact that you put "then you'll feel like a boob"... i wasn't expecting that in your entry... :)

Valarie Lea said...

I am with you, I could watch Pirates over and over again. :)

 
Designed by Lena