Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cousin time...


Cousins that are all about a week or so apart.

Baby trying to eat Paige's hand.


Now he's trying to eat David's hand.


I ate Steak N Shake last night...good for the taste buds but NOT on the stomach. Hence I had a grilled chicken sandwich today when we ate at Mom's office. My Mom works at Coca-Cola. We went into the company store. There is a big, plastic polar bear in there and when you sit on it, it growls and makes a noise like it's popping open a Coke and gulping it. After the bear growled about 5 times our daughter turned around to it and said, "Could you please stop growling?" She was drop-dead serious, as usual. Once again, as always with her, there are no words...

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Awww look how sweet those babies are! :)

One time Syd went with my sister to the Coca-Cola plant. I mistakenly sent her in a 7-up shirt. The guy at the door said he was not going to let her in. He was kidding though. :)

Anonymous said...

israel is such a happy baby! i love those pictures! :)

Arzed said...

Nice pictures of the three babies. Hi Mom on a Mission, do check out my blog. I am from Brunei

 
Designed by Lena