I should probably save this for a Wordless Wednesday, but I'm not going to have my computer with me for the next 3 weeks. It will be staying here, watching over the house, while we are gone. I took the following picture a couple of weeks ago. I didn't really pay attention to it until the other day. And I saw something very typical that was captured on camera.

I was trying to capture the sweetness of all of the kids together with their Daddy. It turned into a "shushing" match. If you pay attention to their mouths, our 2 oldest are simultaneously telling each other to "SHUSH, NO YOU SHUSH, NO YOU SHUSH!" Also note that Derrick is lying there, playing the Playstation like nothing is going on. The baby just hasn't learned what's about to hit him once he learns how to speak. And as I'm writing this, my oldest is yelling "SHUSH" to his sister because she is singing. And I, in turn, tell the BOTH OF THEM to shush. See how polite we are? We don't say "shut up", we say "shush" :-).
Our dear readers from GEORGIA, if you would like to see us while we are in the States, let me know! We will be back & forth from Douglasville to Marietta. Also, we will be making a very short, one-night appearance in Concord, NC and we will be staying w/ the Nicholas' next Thursday. I'm not sure how much visiting we will be doing, but we will be there. I hope that I get to see some of your beautiful faces. If not, then there's always Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Pretty soon they will all be shushing :) Would you look at Isreal's little fat legs. You could just pinch him. :)
this is such a great picture! i love the expression on israel's face..
Post a Comment