Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SAB...

I got this from my awesome, sweet, friend Jen! She's a wonderful Mom of 3, also. And I have to add that if you don't know Jen, she has the greatest smile in the world and it is so contagious. I think it's all a reflection of the joy in her heart. OK...back to the blog. Some questions about my first born...


1. Were you married at the time? Ummm, yes.


2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were trying so I wasn't too surprised, but very happy.


3. How old were you? 24


4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Typical pregnancy test.


5. Who did you tell first? Derrick


6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yep...boy


7. Due date? October 23rd


8. Did you deliver early or late? 3 weeks early


9. Did you have morning sickness? No, thank you Jesus!


10. What did you crave? Lemons, lemonade, tomato juice, tomato soup, lemons in tomato juice...anything sour.


11. Who irritated you the most? The other doctors in the office that I had to see on rotation.


12. What was your first child's sex? Boy


13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? A lot...maybe 50 lbs. I was on bedrest, so that did NOT help.


14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? High blood pressure


15. Where did you give birth? Cobb Hospital


16. How many hours were you in labor? 16 or so...but does it count b/c I was induced?


17. Who drove you to the hospital? Derrick


18. Who watched? Dr. S (the catcher), Derrick, my Mom, Derrick's Mom and about 5 other nurses...I had a room full b/c of being high risk.


19. Was it natural or c-section? I'm with Jen...I had a vaginal birth with pitocin, magnesium, and an epidural. Nothing natural about it.


20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yep...epidural.


21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 9 oz.


22. Did your child have any complications? He was a little jaundiced (did I spell that right?), but nothing that nursing couldn't help.


23. What did you name him/her?


24. How old is your first born today? 6 years, 8 months & 26 days old.


2 comments:

Jen said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you for the kind comments! I love and miss you.

Heather said...

lemons and tomato juice ... I have to say I've never heard of that one before! :) Your boy is beautiful ..um excuse me ... handsome!

 
Designed by Lena