Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh how I should be asleep right now...

I'm not because the baby is sleeping in his crib for the first time tonight! Right now his crib is in our oldest son's room. He is on this kick where he's wanting to sleep on his sister's top bunk. I don't really care just as long as they go to sleep and they don't play. Anyway, I am up just making sure that he stays asleep. Yeah, he's a night owl so he didn't go to sleep until about 2:30 a.m.

We had our Wednesday night hang out at Scott & Melody's tonight. The first cool thing was that I had a Mountain Dew! It was so yummy. Not too sure when the caffeine will kick in for the baby. The second cool thing is that Scott & Melody have a dish from the States through Dish Network. Don't ask how it works. It's a long, but legal, story. I watched a "Jon & Kate Plus 8" marathon at their house. I'm officially moving in with them and I'm going to watch TLC 24/7 to make up for lost time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love jon and kate plus 8! i think they are christians and they do the "obey first time" thing... but i think it is edited some because of television... :) :)

 
Designed by Lena