
FIREmexico Team...from left to right, The Lee's, Us, The Pricer's, and the Jones'.

This is our first family picture.

Do you notice anything that slipped into this family picture? Yes, that would be Bryar.

Derrick having fun on the trampoline!

Our oldest having fun, too!
There are more fun pictures of the Pricer's & the Lee's on the trampoline, but I don't have those. If I get them I will post them. It was a fabulous day of taking pictures, fellowship & playing. I'm not sure if I've said this before or not, but every Wednesday me & the kids go over to Scott & Melody's house. Derrick & Scott go to the Bible study at the church plant and me and the kids hang out with Melody & her kids. This past Wednesday we went to the outlet mall to eat at the food court & let the kids play. We were quite a site, walking in as 2 adults and 6 kids, 2 of which were in carriers that we were hauling. It was a great play time and great pizza!
(The following is a story that my kids and the Lee's kids are NEVER to hear)...When we returned to their house, Melody realized that their bunny rabbit was missing. She went outside looking for it, but it was night time and hard to see. When their security light came on I looked outside and saw white fur on the ground. Yes...their dog, Sisco, ate the bunny rabbit. The Lee's are going to try to replace him without the kids knowing, otherwise they will be seriously crushed. The pet ducks are fine and somehow escaped. We can't tell our kids, either, because they would be crushed as well. They were very attached to Chun the bunny...may he rest in peace.
6 comments:
I pray God will continue to bless you on your mission. Great family photos. If I don't see you on earth, see you in glory. Wendy
I LOVE that picture of you all jumping on the trampoline!!!!
Don't let any of them read this blog :o)
oh my gosh! poor bunny! your family picture is a great picture! i LOVE your shirt! deborah has some crazy wonderful hair in the team picture! :)
AND (i didn't see it a minute ago) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the whole fam on the trampoline!!!!! LOVE IT!
Oh, no, bad, bad doggy!! I can't believe it ate the rabbit.
Great trampoline pictures!
I found you from Valarie Lea's blog, nice to meet you!
Post a Comment