Precious baby
Silly face.
My boys' silly faces.
Me & my baby girl.
Now it's my turn for a silly face.
Burping her baby.
Nursing her baby. Yeah...she pays attention.
My little girl decided that her baby brother needed some decoration. I didn't see her doing this because I was behind the couch. It was a funny surprise to come back around and see my baby boy covered in dolls.
4 comments:
Oh those are great pictures!! Funny how kids watch everything we do. :) The doll pictures are great. He is such a cutie :o)
ahaha! i love the one of israel surrounded by dolls!
valerie, your kids are too cute! I remember bella "nursing" her baby dolls... so sweet! I did not know that you are a missionary. I will be praying for you. I am so glad to find your blog!
y'all look like the HAPPIEST family! i know you are the best momma. it is a blessing to keep up with you. love , garrett
Post a Comment