Fishing off of the rocks in Chacala.
The only fish caught by the rocks.
Derrick & his boy.
Our oldest & his PaPa.
On their way back, they found this. This is part of a person's home. We will name the picture above "the Dresser".
This is the kitchen.
This is their bedroom.
This is the laundry room.
These living conditions are insane. It's amazing to me that people actually live, day to day, like this. It's home to them. They have a kitchen, clothes and a place to sleep. I would assume that they get their food from the same place that Derrick caught that fish. The bigger question to me is "have they ever heard of Jesus?" Do they know that this is their temporary home and that they can have a home in paradise someday? The people weren't "home" so the guys didn't have the chance to talk to them. I know that if they had met them they would've heard about Jesus. I guess that we can call this our "daily reality check".
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! Israel is amazing!!! He's so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I updated...check it out...it only took me about four months...oops!
Post a Comment