Monday, May 26, 2008

Did you know...?

...that I am a huge NASCAR fan! My favorite driver is most of NASCAR nation's favorite driver...Dale Jr. Which makes me a part of, what is known as, Junior Nation. My least favorite driver is Kyle Busch. I disliked Kyle long before his recent run-in with Dale Jr.; actually I think since he started racing I've not liked him. Anyway, I have been to 3 Cup races & 1 Nationwide (formerly Busch) race. My desire is to go to Talladega & the Daytona 500.

If you think that NASCAR is boring, and that it's just a bunch of cars going around in circles...THINK AGAIN! I say, go to a race and then tell me that you don't like it. It's like Americans & soccer, too. Most Americans don't like soccer until they attend a game in another country. You have to experience it to appreciate it!

OK, well enough disclosure for the day.

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

I did not know that, but I'm glad you are a Dale Jr fan. :) I like him too!

 
Designed by Lena