It finally happened...we finally changed to daylight savings time last night. But that is not why I slept until noon. For one reason or another, I have gotten out of bed earlier than usual, or gotten to bed later than usual. It all caught up to me. I was so tired that I didn't even set an alarm clock last night. If I woke up in time to go to church, then I would go. If not, then I was staying. Since I slept until noon AND I'm blogging on a Sunday, you can see that I did not make it to church.
As I sit and think about how tired I am, I try to reflect back on my other pregnancies and see if it was the same. With my first, I was induced at 37 weeks (which will be this Thursday for me) and I was on bed rest for the last 2 months that I was pregnant. So I wasn't really aware of how tired I could've been. With my second, I was tired, but I had her in the Spring...nice, beautiful weather. I ALSO had the 24/7 availability of my family & friends. We have our friends here, but we're not close together and they have their kids & ministries to deal with, too. So, yeah, I think it's safe to say that, given the lack of breaks, the hot weather, and the altitude, I am more tired this time around. But I'm also amazed at how close it's getting and I am so excited! I can't wait to see who he looks like. I can't wait to get our family going with member number 5.
BTW, an update on my cleaning day. I told Erika only to sweep, mop, & do the bathrooms. Did she listen? NOOOOOOOOO. She did WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than that. She wiped everything down and cleaned stuff that I didn't even realized needed to be cleaned. She is awesome and such a huge blessing in our time of need. We are definitely going to keep using her. It's also a financial blessing to her to be able to work. We love her and her entire family (her husband is the worship leader at Pastor Jorge's church). They are one of those families that are just super sweet and precious! Thank You, Jesus, for Erika.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Every now and then we need to sleep until noon. Especially when your pregnant. I hope you feel rested. I know you have got to be ready.
Post a Comment