My mother-in-law came in last night! She brought tons of stuff for the kids. She also brought stuff that Rachel gave for us and the kids...books & CANDY (Reese's Cups & 3 Musketeers)! The kids are so excited to see her! It's been kinda crazy and I'm not sure how we're going to get homeschool done, but we HAVE TO DO IT. Since I had my sinus crappy thing, he didn't have homeschool for a couple of days. So really, I should stop blogging and get busy.
As for my recovery, I went to the doctor yesterday. And I had my pay back from when Derrick was sick a couple of weeks ago. Derrick had to give me (read this in a Forrest Gump voice) "a shot in the buttocks." It hurt, but I would have rather had Derrick do it than the doctor; because when the doctor gave Derrick his shot, he lifted Derrick off of the bed. Anyway, the shot was to make sure that the infection is gone out of my sinus cavity.
I also had an ultrasound. The ultrasound wasn't that good. We could go some where different and pay a lot of money to get a good one, but we know that everything is going OK and we don't want to pay a ton of money for it. Anywho...baby #3 is measuring at about 4 lbs. and I'm only 32 weeks. My due date is the same, but because he's measuring so big, they think I will go early. I don't think so, because our daughter was 9 lbs. 14 oz. and I had to be induced with her because she was late. You know, in the States, it's so much easier to plan your birth for your family. Not many people go into labor on their own. You can easily be induced or have a c-section. Here, it's not that easy. They don't induce & a c-section is a last resort. And we're dealing with an international flight for family to come at the last minute, or before hand. Fun times.
OK...I'm going to try to get the homeschool-ball rolling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment